Depression symptoms are different and changeable with time. According to experts, it can show up inheritably, or as a consequence of life threatening diseases, suffered stress of living under stressful situations.
Other reasons for appearing of depression can also be using of medicines and drugs, alcohol consuming, or mental illnesses. Women are more susceptible to this disease because of their often hormonal changes: menstrual cycle changes, miscarriage, pregnancy, pre and post-menopause.
Common symptoms of Depression
- Anxiousness, emptiness, unhesitating sorrow;
- Pessimistic feelings and hopelessness;
- Extreme insomnia or disturbed sleep;
- Burden caused by appetite loss;
- Turmoil, grumpiness and impulsiveness
- Deepness and suicide tendency;
- Constant fatigue, energy loss, lowered motor function and metabolism;
- Chronic pain without particular reason, digestive disorders or headaches;
- Absence of self-respect and feeling of extreme guilt and helplessness;
- Hesitating and inability to focus.
If you have any of the aforementioned symptoms of depression, be certain to consult your doctor. With his thorough examination he will help you solve your basic health issues or if necessary will recommend you to consult a psychiatrist, psychologist or hypnotherapist. Continue reading.
Originally posted on Health and Love page.